Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: #DM

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/DMC00104.jpg
The plaque reads:
TO THE MEMORY OF
SAMUEL, JOHN AND
JOSHUA FIELDEN
Constant Benefactors of
THE UNITARIAN
CHURCH AND SCHOOL
This Stone was laid by
S. ALFRED STEINTHAL
June 17th 1899

(Rev. Samuel Alfred Steinthal was a prominent…

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/DMC00100.jpg
Situated just off Longfield Road, Todmorden this Grade II listed building was built in 1823 and was Todmorden’s first Unitarian Church.
The current - much larger - church was built in 1869 and this became the Sunday School. It is now apartments.
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2