Browse Items (4 total)

  • Tags: Booth

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/ALC00512.jpg
Holme House Mill, Booth, where water power was in use until 1941. The mill had been owned by the Ogden family since 1769: after it was dismantled it is believed the waterwheel was moved to Shibden Hall, Halifax. Old code No. AT930DO.

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/HPC00200.jpg
NAME: DEAN MILLS
LOCATION: Booth
REF: LD 7
GRID REF: 044 274
CLASSIFICATION: A
CONDITION: Ruins
APPROX DATE OF SITE AND BUILDINGS: Late 18C/early 19C
DESCRIPTION/HISTORY: There was probably a fulling mill in this vicinity as far back as theā€¦
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2