Browse Items (4 total)

  • Tags: Cinema

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/ALC00882.jpg
The Royal Electric Theatre' on New Road opened in 1913 on what is now the Memorial Gardens. It ceased as a cinema June 24th 1921 when the present day Picture House opened.

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/ALC00322.jpg
The Royal Electric Theatre' on New Road opened in 1913 on what is now the Memorial Gardens. It ceased as a cinema June 24th 1921 when the present day Picture House opened.

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/HBC01038.jpg
For many years Oldfield Watson, Builders, were based here next to the Rochdale Canal. When this site was redeveloped the firm re-located to Mytholmroyd.
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2