Browse Items (165 total)

  • Tags: Derelict

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/CBC00474.jpg
G.V. II* Late medieval timber-framed open hall encased in stone mid C16. Large dressed stone, stone slate roof. 2-storey cross-wing. All windows are chamfered mullioned some retaining cavetto mullions; 3 over 4 mullioned and transomed window with…

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/CBC00467.jpg
G.V. II

Early C18 house converted into 2 cottages early C19. Hammer dressed stone, stone slate roof. 2 storeys. 3-room linear plan with rear wing and added loom shop. East front has quoins. 1st cell has double chamfered mullioned windows of 5 lights…

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/CBC00463.jpg
G.V. II

Early C18 house converted into 2 cottages early C19. Hammer dressed stone, stone slate roof. 2 storeys. 3-room linear plan with rear wing and added loom shop. East front has quoins. 1st cell has double chamfered mullioned windows of 5 lights…

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/CRN00209.jpg
Doorway showing 1672 date stone on the ruins of Strait Hey Farm, below London Road, Lumbutts.

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/CRN00294.jpg
Behind Shur Crack/Blarney Castle, February 2003.

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/CRN00270.jpg
Stream emerging from under the building.

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/CRN00269.jpg
Where the stream emerges from under the building.

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/CRN00265.jpg
Looking back under the building over the settling tanks.

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/CRN00264.jpg
Archway over the stream which runs under the works and tanks

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/CBC06080.jpg
The main building of Halifax Railway Station, at the time this picture was taken the building was out of railway use along with the visible platforms (dismantled rails can be seen in the foreground). The building is now used by Eureka Museum.

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/CBC06064.jpg
Ref 086251 Brunswick House was originally built as a church but was converted for industrial use when that closed in the 1930s. It has since been demolished and the area used for social housing. It appears to be derelict in this view.
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2