Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: Dyneley Estate

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/DMC00312.jpg
On the left is Todmorden Cricket Ground. On the right is tower of Christ Church, which opened in 1832. It continued as the parish church of Todmorden until 1992 when St. Mary’s was re-dedicated and the church closed. It remained unused until 2003…
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2