Browse Items (3 total)

  • Tags: Holywell Green

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/LYR00149.jpg
LYRS 2599 - Stainland Station & Goods Shed with Railmotor No 10614 (LMS) in the later 1920s.

The Stainland Branch left the Calder Valley Main Line at Greetland and opened in 1875 up to near Brookroyd Mills at Holywell Green, whose owners, the…

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/LYR00148.jpg
LYRS 1818 - Railmotor Coach No 3 at Stainland & Holywell Green Station. The Stainland Branch left the Calder Valley Main Line at Greetland and opened in 1875 up to near Brookroyd Mills at Holywell Green, whose owners, the Shaws, had influenced the…

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/LYR00147.jpg
LYRS 2597 - Stainland Station general view. The Stainland Branch left the Calder Valley Main Line at Greetland and opened in 1875 up to near Brookroyd Mills at Holywell Green, whose owners, the Shaws, had influenced the line’s construction.…
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2