<<< Back

Title: Todmorden Town Hall - TAS00528

http://www.penninehorizons.org/Omeka_photos/TAS00528.jpg
Click on the photo to enlarge. Click here to Comment
To license a hi-res version of this image or order a print: Copy the full title, including the number and quote this when contacting us. Not all images are available to license or print.

Title

Todmorden Town Hall - TAS00528

Subject

Places, Railway, Railway Viaduct, Railways, Statue, Todmorden, Town Hall

Description

The Town Hall opened in 1875 and the statue of John Fielden, seen here, was moved to Fielden Square in 1890.

Creator

Unknown

Source

Todmorden Antiquarian Society

Date

2014-09-30T13:27:59

Rights

PHDA - Todmorden Antiquarian Society

Identifier

TAS00528.tif

Citation

Unknown, “Todmorden Town Hall - TAS00528,” Pennine Horizons Digital Archive, accessed April 25, 2018, http://pennine-horizons.org.uk/items/show/26054.

Output Formats

Comments

Allowed tags: <p>, <a>, <em>, <strong>, <ul>, <ol>, <li>

Social Bookmarking